In the year 2021, the used cars sector was 3.8 million units, and it's 1.5 times bigger than the list of the new cars sold in India. Most of the used cars are well affordable and very easy to maintain. If you're looking for a car that fits your family and budget, used cars will be the best choice. There are several models in the market with different updates, and when new cars keep coming, the demand for used cars also gets on increasing.
Budget-friendly cars were limited earlier, but now that due to the pandemic the cars list has been increasing drastically. Here's a list of budget-friendly cars you can't say no to. This list may help you fetch what's right and the model that fits you in all sources.
List of 7 Budget-Friendly Cars
- Maruti Alto 800 and K10
- Maruti Wagon R
- Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Swift
- Renault Duster
- Toyota Etios (Diesel)
- Hyundai Elite i20
Maruti Alto 800 and K10:
- The Maruti Alto 800 and K10 are one of the most popular small cars on sale in India. These models are budget-friendly and have less maintenance. Also, the spare parts are cheap and easy to procure from even the non-authorized service centers.
- The engines are known to remain trouble-free for lakhs of kilometers. So, customers are ready to pay premiums for these cars as they are very sensible for a purchase.
Maruti Wagon R
- The second most popular one is Maruti WagonR which is considered the highest-selling tallboy ever. India is showing much interest in affording this A-segment hatchback and is widely famous among first-time buyers.
- This model is a highly reliable and frugal 1.0-litre K10 petrol engine. It does not require any periodic maintenance but requires to be in shape.
- Maruti’s wide service network adds a bonus.
Hyundai Grand i10
- Among the largest selling Hyundai cars, Hyundai Grandi10 stands unique. This Korean model is a lower B-segment offering a good mix of performance, frugality, features, and space.
- It's available in Petrol and Diesel engines and is high on reliability and mileage. The luxurious cabin and the flight controls are a perfect buy if you want a high-quality small hatchback.
- Maruti Swift is one of the smallest cars in India and is very popular in the used and new car market. Its petrol engine, which is a 1.2-liter, four-cylinder, naturally-aspirated unit from Suzuki’s K-series of engines, is widely known to offer high reliability, refinement, and mileage.
- Renault Duster is the fastest-selling car in the market, but Hyundai Creta won the place. The Duster is sufficiently rugged and what makes it an extremely safe bet is the internationally-acclaimed 1.5-liter K9K Diesel engine.
- Available in 90 PS and 110 PS tunes, this engine offers a good mix of fuel mileage and performance.
- The Toyota Etios Diesel is a car with really high reliability, mileage, and ease of ownership. Its looks are a tad boring, but the interior is so comfortable and spacious.
- The Toyota Etios Diesel is powered by a 1.4-liter turbocharged oil-burner that outputs a maximum power of 67 bhp along with a peak torque of 170 Nm.
Hyundai Elite i20
- Hyundai Elite i20 has been the most preferred premium hatchback in India, with the young generation of first-time car buyers. Elite i20 is loaded with aesthetically pleasing and lucrative features; LED or HID lights, alloy wheels, and advanced safety features.
- During purchase, go for the latest version, and avoid the first generation of cars. A used top-end Hyundai Elite i20 can run up to 33,500 km on the odometer. Also, the overall depreciation costs for Hyundai Elite i20 are less. Hyundai Elite i20 offers a high-value, powerful engine, tried and tested performance specifications, and dependability.
There are several used cars in the market, and choosing the right one that fits you is essential and primary. Now you got an idea of what can be the best car in your daily life. Choose Kuwy to drive your best dream car home!
Download the Kuwy app and get to know us better!